Leeds based, this role offers the opportunity to work with our highly specialised Paid Media team delivering integrated digital strategies for leading brands.
Paid Media Executive
About this role:
connective3 is a high performance marketing agency with specialisms in SEO, Data Analytics, Content Marketing and Paid Media. We connect digital skill sets and expertise to deliver unprecedented results for our clients across all digital channels.
Headquartered in Leeds city centre, and experiencing rapid growth, our Content Marketing team are on the look out for a Digital PR Executive.
- Support the paid media team to deliver high performing campaigns across all disciplines
- Hands on execution and delivery of PPC, paid social, and display / video campaigns
- Regularly perform campaign optimisation
- Traffic media through Google Marketing Platform
- Perform daily check and budget management
- Campaign performance analysis
- Deliver paid media reports with insights to Paid Media Managers
- Attend client calls and participate where appropriate
- Attend supplier meetings to grow knowledge of paid media landscape
- At least 1 years’ experience in a paid media role working across PPC, paid social and ideally programmatic
- Experience of Google Marketing Platform would be preferable
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Google qualifications
- Confident communicator and ability to build relationships
- Strong attention to detail and demonstrable ability to work to deadlines
- Analytical way of working
- All-round team player
connective3 is a creative, fast-paced and rewarding environment. We offer much more than just the normal ‘agency perks’. We offer you a commitment to help nurture and develop your career aspirations. From industry leading training, conference attendance and collaboration with different digital teams and skill sets, we ensure you always learn and grow.
You can also expect:
- Monthly company lunch on us
- Yearly volunteering programme
- Weekly fresh fruit
- Flexible working
- Long service rewards
- Birthday holiday
Please send an email with a covering letter and your CV to this address to apply: email@example.com